ACG Marketing, Events and Social Media Manager – part-time
This role working for the Arts Centre Group (ACG) is responsible for the delivery of marketing initiatives and communications, nurturing the online community and executing social media marketing campaigns.
Educated to a high standard (degree-level or equivalent), the post holder will provide expertise to help build communities, deliver campaign messages, strengthen content strategies and plan activities across all social media platforms.
The post holder will also have direct responsibility for planning and delivering ACG events, in real life and online. In addition they will have a willingness to engage in the fundraising process, to seek sponsorship from new and existing supporters.
Terms & conditions
- Position type: Part-time: 2 days per week
- Contract type: Fixed-term contract: initially 12 months, with a possibility of extension
- Location: ACG Central London office with potential for occasional home working
- Salary: £25,000 pa (pro-rata: 0.4)
- Holiday entitlement: 20 days per year pro-rata (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Reporting to: ACG Leadership team members: Chairman and Digital Trustee
This position could suit…
- Arts/media professional seeking a regular income to supplement their creative work
- Returner, post career break
- Person seeking career change with a passion for digital media
- Recent graduate with media qualification / passion for digital media
- Person comfortable with working in the role both in London and from home
Please note that the deadline for receiving applications is midnight Friday 31 July 2020.
If you are interested in applying for this job, click here for a full copy of the Job Description and details of the application process